Join our Euro 2016 Predictor competition
With only a week to go till Euro 2016 kicks-off, we have released our second Euro-themed competition, with the other being a Fantasy League, which you can still join by clicking here. This latest competition involves you filling in the forms (links below) with your predictions for the results of the games in this year’s competition.
This latest competition involves you filling in the forms (links below) with your predictions for the results of the games in this year’s competition. For every correct result you will be awarded 5 points (e.g. you predict Germany to win 3-0, however, they end up winning 1-0). You will be awarded 10 points for every correct score (e.g. you predict Germany to win 2-0 and they do win 2-0). We will be creating a table displaying the top scores at the end of each stage (part). Scores will be totaled from each stage of the competition and the highest scoring individual will be crowned our Euro 2016 prediction champion.
Enter your predictions below!
Part 1- Group Stages [Open- Click here] Closes 10th June 8pm GMT
Part 2- Round of sixteen – [Not open yet-Will open on 22nd June]
Part 3- Quarter Finals – [Not open yet-Will open on 27th June]
Part 4- Semi Finals – [Not open yet-Will open on 3rd July]
Part 5- Final – [Not open yet-Will open on 7th July]
Terms and conditions
(1) This competition is purely for fun purposes and there currently is no prize on offer for the winner.
(2) Only one entry per person and anyone found doing otherwise will be removed from the competition.
(3) TFF reserves the right to exclude people from the competition if they are found out to be cheating.
(4) All data collected will NOT be used for commercial purposes, and will only be used for verifying entries as well as being used to contact the winner.
(5) Please do not enter past a rounds deadline as your entry will not count.
Should you have any questions or problems please feel free to get in contact with us via one of our many social media platforms (e.g. Twitter).